Perfect for any professional Grandpa, our 'I am not retired, I am a professional Grandpa' apron is the perfect gift for Grandpa.
A wonderful gift for Grandpa or Grandad, our apron features an original illustration Reading 'I am not retired, I am a professional Grandpa' - a funny sentiment to show your Grandpa how much he means to you whether that be a Father's Day gift, birthday or a just because gift.
Our BBQ apron is a thoughtful and funny gift your Grandpa would be proud to host a BBQ in.
Our one size fits all apron is an ideal gift for any budding grill masters, stylish and functional in equal measure they are sure to be a big hit.
Choose from Grandad or Grandpa.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
65% polyester, 35% cotton twill.
Machine wash 40. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low heat. Cool iron. Do not dry clean.
Width 72cm, length 86cm. Waist ties 90cm long.
One size fits all.
Our aprons are sadly no longer available with an adjustable neck strap. Apologies for any disappointment.
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail