A fun grandad gift perfect for any professional Grandad with our 'I am not retired, I am a professional Grandad' coaster.
A perfect gift for Grandpa, our coasters features an original pen and ink artwork reading 'I am not retired, I am a professional Grandad / Grandpa'.
Our coaster are made from a high gloss hardboard and have been designed as a reminder of how special he is every time he sits down to have a cup of tea.
Our coasters are a funny and thoughtful sentiment to show your Grandad how much he means to you whether that be on Father's Day, for his birthday or a 'just because' gift to let him know how much you love him.
Our coasters also make wonderful a pregnancy announcement to let him know he is going to be a grandad.
Choose from grandad or grandpa.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
High gloss hardboard coaster
9 x 9 cm
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail