Tell someone who is far away you miss them with our 'I wish you lived next door' Christmas tree decoration.
Long distance relationships can be hard, especially over special occasions like Christmas, so let them know you miss them with our beautiful original pen and ink illustration keepsake decoration, reading ''I wished you lived next door' on a beautiful festive gold flat aluminium decoration.
A thoughtful gift perfect for any long distance friendship, a beautiful sentimental keepsake they would be proud to hang on their Christmas tree and bring out year after year to remind them of your special relationship.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touch, our gift bag is the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special. Please note our gift bags come flat.
Decoration - aluminium
Ribbon - polyester
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail