Make the Christmas table look extra special this Christmas with our Christmas table napkins, available in either neon pink, black or gold.
Designed and printed by Ellie Ellie in Sussex (UK) our Christmas napkins features a continuous one line drawing of a Christmas tree and a present, a beautiful, simple and contemporary design available in your choice of neon pink, black or traditional gold.
A stylish Christmas napkin that can be brought out year after year to dress the Christmas table.
Sold individually or purchase as sets at a discounted rate.
This design is also available in a matching table runner, please see our other listing to purchase.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
100% spun polyester.
Machine wash 30. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low heat. Low iron. Do not dry clean
56.5 cm x 56.5 cm
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail