This fun children's Halloween jumper would make the perfect cosy jumper to keep your little ones warm when your family are hosting this Autumn
This sweatshirt design features the text "Halloween with the ..." and your personalised surname in a spooky font, along with a creepy spider dangling from the text!
An ideal alternative to a traditional fancy dress costume.
Made from a cotton blend our sweatshirts have a soft feel with a fleecy lining and feature a ribbed neckline and cuffs designed for a 'relaxed' fit - perfect for relaxing at home.
Design also available on adult sweatshirts, jumper dresses, t-shirts, and baby rompers.
Colour combinations include black with white.Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
50% cotton, 50% polyester.
Machine wash 30. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low heat. Low iron. Do not dry clean.
Our model Echo is 3 years old and is wearing a size XS (3-4 yr).
Available in kids sizes:
XS (3-4 yrs)
S (5-6 yrs)
M (7-8 yrs)
L (9-11 yrs)
Please refer to our size guide for more information
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail