A stylish and sophisticated personalised keyring made with a genuine vintage halfpenny coin, the perfect gift for anyone that remembers the hay-day of the half-penny
This halfpenny coin keyring makes a fantastic gift for milestone birthdays, particularly the big 40th. Also ideal as wedding gifts for the groom, best man and father of the bride, or perfect as a new home gift.
You can even add a special engraving to the back of the keyring, from a significant date to a meaningful message.
Available in coin dates from 1971 to 1984. If you don't mind what year you will receive, select 'surprise me' and leave it up to us to pick!
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touch, our Ellie Ellie Giftbag is the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Genuine halfpenny coin on a rhodium plated (nickel free) keyring with a silver plated split ring.
Coin: 2cm diameter.
Keyring: 3cm diameter.
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail