A stylish and delicate personalised bracelet made with a genuine vintage halfpenny coin on a silver plated bangle, the perfect personal gift for her.
Our halfpenny bracelet makes a fantastic gift for milestone birthdays, particularly the big 40th. The simple and elegant design make it ideal as a lightweight and timeless accessory to pair with any outfit and make great wedding and thank you gifts, the perfect personalised bangle.
You can even add a special engraving to the back of the bracelet, from a significant date to a meaningful message.
All coins are carefully selected and we only use coins that are in good condition, however please be aware that these are real coins that have previously been in circulation!
Available in coin dates from 1971 to 1984. If you don't mind what year you will receive, select 'surprise me' and leave it up to us to pick!
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail