Our 'Growing Positively Since 2005' T-Shirt is the perfect 18th Birthday present for just about anyone celebrating this special milestone.
Designed and printed by Ellie Ellie in Sussex (UK), our 'Growing Positively Since 2005' T-Shirt was designed with that extra special 18th Birthday in mind.
Why not celebrate your 18th Birthday in style with fun and colourful 'Growing Positively Since 2005' T-Shirt.
Made from 100% soft cotton our T-Shirts have a soft feel and feature a ribbed neckline designed for a relaxed fit - perfect for relaxing in whilst enjoying your Birthday.
Thea our model is 5ft 6 and is wearing a medium.
If you are unsure which size to get please see our size guide for help.
Available in four colours: Bright Pink, Hot Pink, Grey and White.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our Ellie Ellie gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our Ellie Ellie gift boxes are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special. *Please note, we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
Please refer to our size guide to measurements to make sure you order the correct size.
Available in sizes Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large.
100% cotton (Grey t-shirt is 90% cotton, 10% polyester)
Machine wash 30. Do not bleach. Not recommended for Tumble Drying. Low iron on reverse. Do not dry clean.
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail