Our stylish 'Grill and Beer It' Men's Apron is a great gift for the grill master in the family who deserves a well earned beer
Designed and printed by Ellie Ellie in Sussex (UK), our dapper men's aprons feature a cute typography design reading 'Grill and Beer It'. Fun and fashionable, they make an ideal gift for any master grillers wanting to get down to the important business of barbecuing whilst making sure to have a good time doing it, why grin and bear it when you can just grill and beer it instead!
Featuring an adjustable neck strap, our one size fits all apron is an ideal gift for any budding grill masters, stylish and functional in equal measure they are sure to be a big hit.
Available in Navy.
Is it a gift?
We've got the perfect finishing touch, our Ellie Ellie Navy Pillow Box is the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
65% polyester, 35% cotton twill.
Machine wash 40. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low heat. Cool iron. Do not dry clean.
Width 72cm, length 86cm Waist ties 90cm long.
Adjustable neck strap.
One size fits all.
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail