A sentimental necklace reading 'great mums get promoted to grandma', a wonderful gift for grandma to show her how great she is.
Designed and etched inhouse our necklace feature an original illustration reading 'great mums get promoted to grandma' - a beautiful sentiment to show your mum or grandma how special she is to you and what a great job she does.
A wonderful gift for grandma this Mother's Day, her birthday, or Christmas - a thoughtful gift she would be proud to wear.
Our necklaces are also a perfect way to announce a pregnancy to your mum, letting her know she is going to be promoted to a grandma!
Personalised with her name and a special message too. Please note the text 'Great mums get promoted to' is fixed text.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touch, our Ellie Ellie gift box is the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Necklace: Sterling silver 7mm heart on an 18" necklace.
Presentation card: Wood 75 x 75mm
7mm heart on an 18" necklace.
Presentation card 75 x 75mm
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail