A sentimental necklace reading 'great mums get promoted to grandma', a wonderful gift for grandma to show her how great she is.
Designed and etched in house, our necklace feature an original illustration reading 'great mums get promoted to grandma' - a beautiful sentiment to show your mum or grandma how special she is to you and what a great job she does.
A wonderful gift for grandma this Mother's Day, her birthday, or Christmas - a thoughtful gift she would be proud to wear.
Our necklaces are also a perfect way to announce a pregnancy to your mum, letting her know she is going to be promoted to a grandma!
Personalised with her name and a special message too. Please note the text 'Great mums get promoted to' is fixed text.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
Necklace: Sterling silver 7mm heart on an 18" necklace.
Presentation card: Wood 75 x 75mm
7mm heart on an 18" necklace.
Presentation card 75 x 75mm
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail