A sentimental coaster reading 'great Mums get promoted to grandma', a wonderful gift for grandma to show her how great he is.
Our coasters are made from a high gloss hardboard and feature an original illustration reading 'great mums get promoted to grandma' A beautiful sentiment to show your mum how special she is to you and what a great job she has done bringing you up.
A thoughtful gift for grandma that has been designed specifically to remind her of how special she is every time she sits down with a cup of tea.
An ideal gift whether that be for Mother's Day, her birthday or a 'just because' gift letting her know how much you love her.
Our coasters are also a perfect way to announce a pregnancy to your mum, letting her know she is going to be promoted to a grandma.
Choose from Granny, Nanny, Grandma.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touch, our Ellie Ellie giftbag is the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special. Please note our gift bags come flat.
High gloss hardboard coaster
9 x 9 cm
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail