A sentimental mug reading 'great dads get promoted to grandpa', a wonderful gift for grandad to show him how great he is.
Our mugs feature an original illustration reading 'great dads get promoted to grandpa' or 'great dads get promoted to grandad'. A beautiful sentiment to show your dad or grandad how much special he is to you and what a great job he has done bringing you up.
A wonderful gift for grandpa this Father's Day, his birthday, or Christmas - a thoughtful gift he would be proud to have his coffee in.
Our mugs are also a perfect way to announce a pregnancy to your dad, letting him know he is going to be promoted to a grandad!
Choose from grandad or grandpa.
Add a special message to the back of your mug? We are delighted to also offer the additional service of adding a personalisation to the back of your mug, perfect for special message, name or date.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touch, our Ellie Ellie giftbag is the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special. Please note our gift bags come flat.made from:
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail