Do you wish your Grandma lived next door? Let her know how much you love her with our beautifully illustrated Christmas tree decoration.
Long distance relationships can be hard, especially over special occasions like Christmas, so let your Grandma know you miss her with our beautiful original pen and ink illustration flat aluminium Christmas decoration, reading ''Grandma I wished you lived next door'.
A thoughtful gift perfect for any Grandma, a sentimental Christmas decoration she would be proud to hang on her Christmas tree year after year to remind her of how much you love and miss her.
Choose from the designs:
- Grandma I wish you lived next door / Grandma We wish you lived next door
- Granny I wish you lived next door / Granny We wish you lived next door
- Nanny I wish you lived next door / Nanny We wish you lived next door
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touch, our Ellie Ellie gift bag is the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special. Please note our gift bags come flat.
Decoration - aluminium
Ribbon - polyester
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail