Do you wish your Grandad lived next door? Let him know how much you love him with our original illustrated wallet keepsake card.
Long distance relationships can be hard, especially over special occasions, so let your Grandad know you miss him with our beautiful original pen and ink illustration wallet card reading ''Grandad I wish you lived next door'
A wonderful sentimental gift for Grandad featuring a special a heartfelt message that has been designed specifically to fit into any wallet or purse so they can keep it close to them wherever they go.
Available in either Grandad or Grandpa, as well as 'I' and 'We' depending on how many grandchildren he has.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
Aluminium Card with a brushed gold front.
8.5 x 5.4cm
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail