Our fun and fashionable personalised sweatshirt sets are the perfect gift for adventure Grandads!
Inspired from vintage Cub Scout badges, these adventure twin sets are the perfect grandad gift! Printed with a small chest badge of your chosen adventure with a badge on the reverse featuring your personalised names.
A super gift for any grandad or grandpa on his birthday, Father's Day (don't forget grandad), Christmas or simply as a gift for a special adventure.
Made from a cotton blend our sweatshirts have a soft feel with a fleecy lining and feature a ribbed neckline and cuffs designed for a 'relaxed' fit - perfect for relaxing at home.
Choose from our four different club designs to suit your recipients favourite adventuring style: Adventure Club, Cycling Club, Fishing Club or camping Club.
Also available in Grey via a separate listing.
Available in adult sizes small, medium, large and extra large and children's sizes extra small, small, medium and large.Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Adult men's jumper: S (chest 38-40"), M (chest 42-44"), L (chest 46-48"), XL (chest 51-52").
Unisex children's jumper: XS (3-4 yr), S (5-6 yr), M (7-8 yr), L (9-11 yrs), XL (12+).
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail