Everyone knows September Birthday's are the best! Why not celebrate that special someone with our handcrafted sapphire necklace paired with our limited edition jewellery card.
As the birthstone for September, our sapphire necklace card makes a meaningful and cherished gift for birthdays, anniversaries, or any special occasion. The sapphire is believed to symbolize wisdom, loyalty, and inner peace, making it a perfect and meaningful gift.
Our necklaces are made from genuine sapphire gemstones that have been carefully selected for their vibrant color and brilliance, ensuring that each necklace is truly unique. Due to the individuality of sapphire gemstone, no two necklaces are exactly alike making a truly special gift for anyone born in September.
Our hand illustrated necklace card has been crafted using a delicate marble effect that can be treasured by the recipient for many years to come.
Our limited-edition necklace card is reusable and can be used to hold the necklace when not being worn.
Also available in silver
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Wish to play with the length of your necklaces, add our extenders at checkout, in gold plating or sterling silver for a layering style. Measures 13.5cm length with 4 loops.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
Pendant: Lab grown Sapphire stone
Chain: Gold Plated
Necklace Card: Birchwood Card
Pendant: 10mm width
Chain: 18 inches
Wooden card: 8cm x 8cm
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail