Our beautiful gold plated heart turquoise gemstone necklace is thought to bring purpose, confidence and serenity to whoever wears it.
Do you know someone who is loves everything to do with gemstones, if you do this necklace would make the perfect gift.
Turquoise is know to be a purification stone, it is said to help dispel negative energies and protect you against pollutants or negative outside influences.
Our delicately designed necklace would make the perfect Birthday, Mother's Day or Christmas gift for anyone that's looking for that extra bit of positivity in their life.
Our necklace is delicate and lightweight and can be worn all day everyday.
Also available in silver.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches; our Ellie Ellie gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our Ellie Ellie gift boxes are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special. Please note our gift bags come flat.
Wish to play with the length of your necklaces, add our extenders at checkout, in gold plating or sterling silver for a layering style. Measures 13.5cm length with 4 loops.
Pendant: Natural Turquoise stone
Chain: Gold Plated
Pendant: 10mm width
Chain: 18 inches
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail