Embrace the strength of sisterhood with our girl power earring studs, a perfect Palentines Day gift that radiates empowerment and celebrates the spirit of togetherness.
Our bright and fun statement studs are more than just accessories – they are a declaration of strength and unity. The phrase "Girl Power" is abbreviated to GRL PWR and pressed onto soft pink hearts, making these earrings a wearable symbol of empowerment and support for your closest pals on Palentines Day.
Crafted with passion and dedication, these earrings are not just a fashion statement but a celebration of feminist fashion. Wear them proudly to express your commitment to equality and empowerment, creating a bold and stylish look that stands for something meaningful.
Our earrings are the perfect gift to celebrate unity, strength, and the enduring power of female friendships.
Designed for the fun, empowered woman, our earrings are versatile and captivating. They are not just earrings; they're a daily reminder of the strength that comes from supporting and uplifting each other.
Looking for the perfect Palentines Gift? These earrings are a unique way to show your friends that you cherish the strength and resilience they bring to your life.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
Sterling Silver with Epoxy
6 mm x 8.5 mm
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail