A wonderful Christmas gift of luck from the elf on the shelf, for any little boy of girl who has been good this year.
A wonderful gift for any child who has been watched over by the mischievous 'elf of the shelf' on the run up to Christmas. Our lucky Sixpence cards are a great way to let them know that their elf has reported back to Santa and that they have been put on the nice list.
Our wooden card includes one authentic sixpence with the poem ' a lucky sixpence just for you, to bring you luck your whole life through' along with a special message from their elf "Well done for being good this year Love fro, your elf ...". Personalised with both your child's name and their elf's name.
Sixpence dates will vary.
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN UNDER 3 YEARS OLD - SMALL ITEM IS A CHOKING HAZARD.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
7.5 x 4.7cm
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail