Our scavenger hunt will not only keep the kids busy for a few moments but will also be educational simply print off the scavenger list and have a good look around the house and garden to see what you can find.
This hunt also works excellently online and with adults too. The games host sits with the list and reads them out one by one, while the competitors run and find an item to match the description. The fastest one back with a correct item wins the points. The person with the most points at the end is the winner!
Here is how to download your scavenger hunt!
The download is for an A5 JPEG file - no physical product will be sent out to you.
*Please note this digital download is for personal use only - commercial use is strictly prohibited. We are, however, more than happy for them to be also used in schools and educational settings.
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail