Our activity greeting card is the perfect card for Dad this Father's Day, simply download, print out and get creative colour in and drawing dad as an awesome superhero. A wonderful card to remind dad how much you love him this Father's Day.
Please do not add free downloads to your basket with your paid for products (it confuses our systems!), but checkout with your free downloads separately - thank you!
The download is for one A4 JPEG file - no physical product will be sent out to you.
*Please note this digital download is for personal use only - commercial use is strictly prohibited. We are, however, more than happy for them to be also used in schools and educational settings.
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail