Our five pence cufflinks are the perfect gift to celebrate a milestone birthday, customised with a genuine five pence coin from their year of birth.
An iconic gift for him to celebrate the a birthday, celebrate in style with our unique pair of five pence cufflinks featuring a five pence coin minted in their year of birth.
Each pair encases one coin showing the heads side (displaying the date) and one showing the tails side beautifully made into a pair of cufflinks, a timeless design to be treasured for years to come.
Available in two sizes depending on the year of minting our five pence cufflinks are perfect for a wide variety of milestone birthdays. The older, larger style five pence cufflinks (available in years 1969-1989) make great gifts for 40ths and 50ths, whilst the newer, smaller style five pence cufflinks (available in years 1990 - 2005) are perfect for a 16th birthday, 18th or a 21st birthdays, and 30th birthday gifts. If you don't mind what coin we use you can select 'surprise me'.
These cufflinks can also make a wonderful father's day gift with the year your recipient became a dad or grandad!
You can even add a special engraving to the back of the cufflinks, from a significant date to a meaningful message.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
Rhodium plated cufflink base with a swivel base fitting
Vintage five pence pieces
Smaller Coins - 20mm x 20mm.
Large Coins - 24mm x 24mm
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail