Our five pence cufflinks are the perfect gift to celebrate a milestone birthday, customised with a genuine five pence coin from their year of birth.
An iconic gift for him to celebrate the a birthday, celebrate in style with our unique pair of five pence cufflinks featuring a five pence coin minted in their year of birth.
Each pair encases one coin showing the heads side (displaying the date) and one showing the tails side beautifully made into a pair of cufflinks, a timeless design to be treasured for years to come.
Available in years 1996-2003, perfect for a 16th birthday, the big 18th birthday or a 21st birthday gift. These cufflinks can also make a wonderful father's day gift with the year your recipient became a dad or grandad!
You can even add a special engraving to the back of the cufflinks, from a significant date to a meaningful message.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touch, our Ellie Ellie Navy Giftbag is the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Rhodium plated cufflink base with a swivel base fitting
Vintage five pence pieces
20mm x 20mm.
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail