Our five pence necklace the perfect gift to celebrate a milestone birthday, customised with a genuine five pence coin from their year of birth.
Designed and handcrafted by Ellie Ellie in Sussex (UK), our personalised five pence birthday necklace features your choice of five pence dating from 1969 - 2008 set into a beautiful pendant.
Ideal for celebrating a special milestone birthday such as a 16th, 18th, 21st, 30th or 40th birthday.
A timeless birthday gift for her showing an original coin minted in their year of birth, a thoughtful and unique gift to celebrate a milestone birthday.
All coins are carefully selected and we only use coins that are in good condition, however please be aware that these are real coins that have previously been in circulation! Please also note depending on what year you select the size of the coin will differ, dates 1969-1989 are the older larger five pence coin (23.5mm) and dates 1990-2004 are the smaller coin (18mm).
Add an engraving? We are delighted to also offer an engraving service so you can add a personal message to the back of your necklace, perfect for a date, the recipient's initials or a special message. Please note the scale and format of your engraving will be dependant on your specified characters.
Why not add a birthstone to your necklace? Our birthstone charms make the perfect finishing touch to your necklace, available in your choice of 12 different crystal colours to match your recipient's birthstone or their favourite colour.
Is it a gift?
We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
Rhodium plated base with a vintage five pence.
Silver plated / sterling silver chain.
Diameter 24mm (large) or 19mm (small)
Chain length 18 inch
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail