A beautiful remembrance keepsake print to remember those special people who have passed.
Always remember those lost loved ones with our remembrance print, designed as a special remembrance gift to support anyone who is going through a bereavement.
Designed and printed by Ellie Ellie in Sussex our print features an original illustration reading "feather's appear when lost loved one's are near" a wonderful sentiment to make you feel close to lost loved ones every time you see a feather.
A thoughtful gift to let someone know you are thinking of them during a tough time, whether that be through a bereavement or special occasions like Mother's Day, Father's Day, their birthday or Christmas.
Personalise with your choice of name and special message or date.
Available in either an A5 of A4 print.
This artwork is unframed.
260gsm hammer white card.
Comes in a biodegrable cello bag and recycled greyboard.
A5 - 148 × 210 millimeters
A4 - 21.0 x 29.7cm
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail