A cosy and on trend sweatshirt personalised with three of yours, or your recipients favorite things.
What are your favourite things? Perhaps you like cocktails, dancing and pizza? Or cacti, brunch and naps? Whatever your favourite things may be, Ellie Ellie's personalised sweatshirt is a wonderful gift for friends or family, or cheeky treat for yourself!
If you're stuck for personalisation ideas, here's a few of our favourites: prosecco, cheese, netflix, coffee, parties, curry, beer, ponies, gnomes, lay in's, singing, tea, chocolate, tattoo's, sleep, cake, wine, cats, movies, family, friends, music, books, football, Sunday Mornings, Friday Nights, cars - or even Ryan Gosling!
Made from a cotton blend our sweatshirts have a soft feel with a fleecy lining and feature a ribbed neckline and cuffs designed for a relaxed 'boyfriend' fit - perfect for relaxing at home.
If you are unsure which size to get please see our size guide, but we always recommend going a size smaller for a more fitted look.
Designed and printed by Ellie Ellie in Hove.
Available in pastel pink, navy, grey and black.
Available in sizes small, medium, large and extra large.Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please refer to our size guide to measurements to make sure you order the correct size.
Available in sizes Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large.
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail