Our beautifully elegant farthing bottle stopper is the perfect gift to celebrate someone special to you, an ideal keepsake that they will cherish forever.
Our personalised bottle stoppers feature your choice of farthings dated from 1920-1956 on a silver bottle stopper. Perfect for celebrating a special year close to your heart, from a loved one's birth year to a special moment in history, the possibilities are endless. They also make great new home, anniversary and even birthday gifts for a stylishly unique twist on a classic idea.
Coins may vary in monarchs and dates from the photograph. All coins are carefully selected and we only use coins that are in good condition, however please be aware that these are real coins that have previously been in circulation!
Available in coin dates from 1920 to 1956. If you don't mind what year you will receive, select 'surprise me' and leave it up to us to pick!
Add an engraving?
You can even add a special engraving to the front and back of the bottle stopper, from a significant date to a meaningful message.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
Vintage farthings, rubber and alloy.
2.2cm face, length 11cm, width 3cm
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail