A quality keyring, made from a real 1939 farthing coin, the perfect 80th birthday gift for them to remember their birth year.
Designed and handmade by Ellie Ellie in Sussex (UK), our farthing keyrings make a fantastic gift to celebrate their big 80th birthday, with the keyring displaying a farthing coin minted in their year of birth, a truly personable gift.
Each keyring comes in its very own Ellie Ellie gift box, for that extra special touch.
Add an engraving?
We offer a beautiful engraving service to make your keyring even more individual. Perhaps personalise with a special date, message or set of initals. Please note scale and format of your engraving will be dependant on your specified characters.
Is it a gift?
We've got the perfect finishing touch, our Ellie Ellie Navy Giftbag is the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Genuine penny farthing coin on a rhodium plated keyring with a silver plated split ring.
Keyring face measures 2cm round.
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail