A classic pair of cufflinks made from real farthing coins, featuring 1950 dated coins making them perfect for milestone 70th birthday gift for him.
Celebrate their milestone birthday in style with Ellie Ellie' farthing coin cufflinks, made from a set of coins minted in their year of birth 1950. A truly wonderful and personal 70th birthday gift for him he will treasure.
A truly iconic set of British coins (one displaying heads and one tails) beautifully made into a pair of unique cufflinks. Each pair of cufflinks comes in their very own Ellie Ellie cufflink box, for keeping them as safe when they're not being worn!
If you are after a different date, head over to our other listing and take your pick!
Add an engraving?
We offer a beautiful engraving service to make your cufflinks even more individual. Perhaps personalise with a special date or set of initals. Please note scale and format of your engraving will be dependant on your specified characters.
Is it a gift?
We've got the perfect finishing touch, our Ellie Ellie Giftbag is the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Rhodium plated base with a swivel base fitting.
2.3cm x 2.3cm
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail