A quality bottle stopper, made from a real 1931 farthing coin, the perfect 90th birthday gift for him to remember his birth year.
Our farthing bottle stoppers make a fantastic gift to celebrate their big 90th birthday, with the bottle stopper displaying a farthing coin minted in their year of birth 1931, a truly personable gift.
Each bottle stopper features a coin on each side. One side displays a head coin, and the other the tails side which shows their birth year. All coins are carefully selected and we only use coins that are in good condition, however please be aware that these are real coins that have previously been in circulation!
All of our bottle stoppers come in their very own Ellie Ellie gift box, for that finishing touch.
Why not have it engraved? We can engrave a personal message on both sides of your bottle stopper to make it an extra special gift! If you add engraving but would like only one side to be engraved then please enter n/a in the other engraving option box.
Bottle Stoppers may vary in monarchs and dates from the photograph. All coins are carefully selected and we only use coins that are in good condition, however please be aware that these are real coins that have been in circulation.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
Vintage farthings, rubber and alloy.
2.2cm face, length 11cm, width 3cm
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail