A fun and witty gym sweatshirt.
Who doesn't love a side of extra fries rather than exercising? This witty sweatshirt is perfect to wear to the gym or as lounge wear. Featuring 'Exercise? I thought you said extra fries'.
Made from a cotton blend our sweatshirts have a soft feel with a fleecy lining and feature a ribbed neckline and cuffs designed for a relaxed 'boyfriend' fit - perfect for relaxing at home. If you are unsure which size to get please see our size guide, but we always recommend going a size smaller for a more fitted look.
Designed and printed by Ellie Ellie in Sussex.
Available in sizes Small, Medium, Large, X Large
Choose from Grey, Black and Red
Is it a gift?
We've got the perfect finishing touch, our Ellie Ellie Turquoise Pillow Box is the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
50% cotton, 50% polyester
Machine wash 30. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low heat. Low iron. Do not dry clean
Recommended sizes for women: S - UK 8-10, M - UK 12-14, L - UK 16-18, XL - UK 20
Recommended sizes for men: S (chest 38-40"), M (chest 42-44"), L (chest 46-48"), XL (chest 51-52")
Please refer to our size guide in the images for more information.
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail