But first let us take an #elfie, this unisex Christmas jumper is definitely not for the camera-shy. A fun play on the selfie trend!
If you are an avid selfie taker, or know someone who is, this Christmas jumper would be a fantastic addition to any winter wardrobe.
Made from a cotton blend our sweatshirts have a soft feel with a fleecy lining and feature a ribbed neckline and cuffs designed for a relaxed 'boyfriend' fit - perfect for relaxing at home.
If you are unsure which size to get please see our size guide, but we always recommend going a size smaller for a more fitted look.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touch, our Ellie Ellie Turquoise Pillow Box is the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
80% cotton, 20% polyester.
Machine wash 30 degrees. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low heat. Low iron. Do not dry clean.
Model is 5'9 and a size 8. She is wearing a size small.
Recommended sizes for women: S - UK 8-10, M - UK 12-14, L - UK 16-18, XL - UK 20
Recommended sizes for men: S (chest 36"), M (chest 40"), L (chest 44"), XL (chest 48")
Please refer to our size guide for more information
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail