Let someone who is far away know you are thinking of them with our wallet card, a wonderful reminder of how much you miss them
Long distance relationships can be tricky, especially over special occasions, so let them know you are thinking of them with our beautiful pen and ink illustration keepsake wallet card. Reading 'distance can't stop what is meant to be' - a wonderful sentiment to acknowledge that distance cannot stop your love.
A perfect gift for any long distance relationship - a beautiful sentimental card that they can fit into any wallet or purse as a daily reminder of how much you love them.
This thoughtful gift has been specifically designed to fit into any purse so they can keep it with them wherever they go.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touch, our Ellie Ellie Turquoise gift box is the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note this listing is for a wallet card only, the wallet is not included.
Aluminium Card with a Brushed Gold Front.
8.5 x 5.4cm
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail