Find the real meaning of Christmas this year with a digital download of our printable ‘Our family's random acts of kindness’ advent calendar packed with 24 ways to give instead of receiving.
This listing comes with an A4 .JPEG Colour file ready for you to save and print at home - no physical product will be sent out to you.
Acts of kindness include; Donate old toys to charity, take treats to school / work, call a relative just to say hello, make a sandwich for someone who is homeless, smile at everyone you see, donate food to a food charity, make thank you cards, pick up litter, help someone before they ask for it.
Please note that refunds are not available for this item as it is a digital item.
Please note this design is for personal use only - anyone found selling or using the artwork for commercial use will be prosecuted
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail