Look after yourself this Christmas with our ‘mum's self care’ advent calendar packed with 24 ways to be kind to yourself this Christmas season.
This listing comes with an A4 .JPEG Black and White file ready for you to save and print at home - no physical product will be sent out to you.
Full list of self care activities; Buy yourself a Christmas gift and wrap it up, meditate before you go to bed, take a bubble bath, ask for help with something, book a hair cut, movie night, do yoga, invite a friend over and play your favourite board game, make yourself a smoothie, take yourself on a date to cinema / gallery, restaurant, put on a face mask, write a letter to yourself mentioning all the maxing things you have active this year, give yourself a pedicure, read a book, have a glass of wine, call someone you have lost touch with, paint your nails, have a takeaway, have breakfast in bed, go for a walk, put on your favourite songs and dance, go to bed early, open the gift you brought yourself.
Please note that refunds are not available for this item as it is a digital item.
Please note this design is for personal use only - anyone found selling or using the artwork for commercial use will be prosecuted.
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail