Start a new Christmas tradition and give back this Christmas with our personalised reverse advent calendar, packed with 24 items to collect and then donate.
Our reverse advent calendar features a black and white design featuring 24 presents along with one shopping item - one for everyday on the run up to Christmas day to pop into a box, once you have collected all 24 items, you can then deliver to a homeless shelter, food bank or charity on Christmas eve.
This listing comes with an A4 .JPEG Black and White file ready for you to save and print at home - no physical product will be sent out to you.
Please note that refunds are not available for this item as it is a digital item.
Please note this design is for personal use only - anyone found selling or using the artwork for commercial use will be prosecuted.
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail