Get into the Christmas spirit this year with our advent calendar packed with 24 Christmas activities for you and your partner.
This listing comes with an A4 .JPEG Colour file ready for you to save and print at home - no physical product will be sent out to you.
Full list of activities: Write Christmas cards together, make Christmas cookies, play your favourite board games, try a new activity together, put up Christmas decorations, cook your favourite meal together. Create a Christmas playlist, go for a walk or explore somewhere new, buy each other a silly gift and wrap it up, take a couples Christmas photo, donate warm clothes to a local homeless shelter, write each other a love letter and seal in an envelopes, host an ugly Christmas jumper party, go for a date to your favourite place, create a new Christmas tradition, have a Christmas film night, wrap Christmas presents together, go Christmas light spotting, Christmas, karaoke using your Christmas playlist, have a cheese and wine night, go ice skating, turn your phones off and have a cosy night in, wear Christmas PJ’s and drink mulled wine, give each other the silly gifts and love notes.
Please note that refunds are not available for this item as it is a digital item.
Please note this design is for personal use only - anyone found selling or using the artwork for commercial use will be prosecuted
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail