Our '#Dadlife' t-shirt is the ideal gift for that ultimate cool and fashionable dad, a fun design taking inspiration from the worldwide brand Vans.
Our #Dadlife t-shirt pays homage to the fun and classic footwear brand Vans. If you've got a super cool dad that lives in his skater Vans, we've got the perfect Fathers Day gift!
This t-shirt has been handcrafted with meticulous attention to detail and has been designed to combine style and comfort effortlessly. With its relaxed fit and soft fabric, it's an ideal choice for any fun dad!
Crafted with high quality and lightweight materials, our t-shirt ensures durability and long-lasting wear. It's available in a range of sizes to suit different dads' preferences. The attention to detail and superior craftsmanship make it a standout piece in any fun dad's wardrobe.
Our model Adam is 5'11 and is wearing a medium.
Available in 5 colours: white, black, grey, navy and denim blue
Is it a gift?
We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
100% cotton (Grey t-shirt is 90% cotton, 10% polyester).
Machine wash 30. Do not bleach. Not recommended for Tumble Drying. Low iron on reverse. Do not dry clean
Please refer to our size guide to measurements to make sure you order the correct size.
Available in sizes Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large.
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail