Tell him why he is going to be the best dad with our personalised reasons why you're going to be a great dad wallet card
A sentimental gift for the dad to be this Father's Day our personalised reasons why wallet card is a perfect gift to let him know why he is going to be the best dad ever.
Our stylish wallet keepsakes are made from a brush gold aluminium and have been designed to fit into any wallet so he can carry the special message wherever he goes.
Personalise with your choice of name (dad, daddy, pa) and 3 reasons why.
An ideal dad to be gift, whether that be as a Father's Day gift, his birthday or a 'just because' gift from the bump.
Our reasons why wallet cards also make wonderful pregnancy announcement to let him know he is going to be a dad.Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail