A sentimental wallet card reading 'out of all the dads in the world I am so glad you're mine', a wonderful gift for dad.
Everyone needs to be reminded of how special they are occasionally, and our wallet keepsakes are a wonderful gift for dad to remind him how special he is every time he uses his wallet.
Our wallet cards feature an original illustration reading 'out of all the dads in the world I am so glad you're mine' designed to fit perfectly in his wallet.
A thoughtful and sentimental gift for dad whether that be for her birthday, a father's day gift or a surprise just to let him know how much he means to you.
Add a special message to the back of your card? We are delighted to also offer the additional service of adding a personalisation to the back of your card, perfect for a special message, name or date.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
Aluminium Card with a Brushed Gold Front.
8.5 x 5.4cm
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail