Make your wedding day extra special with a pair of our smart and contemporary square cufflinks, personalised with your choice of name, date or message
A sleek and on trend pair of wedding cufflinks engraved by our in-house expert designers at Ellie Ellie HQ, Sussex (UK) , featuring your choice of personalisation whether this is their name, the date of the wedding or their title (father of the bride / best man).
Each cufflink can be engraved with up to 30 characters, leaving the personalisation entirely up to you.
A pair of cufflinks to capture such a special day and treasure forever.
Choose from brushed gold, brushed rose gold or polished silver.
Presented in an Ellie Ellie cufflink box.
Why not add a special cufflink box? Our chrome cufflink box add-on will keep your cufflinks safe and sound in style, and with the option to engrave a special message on the top of the box it will make the perfect finishing touch for a special gift. Your cufflinks will be sent in an Ellie Ellie cufflink box, with the chrome box packed separately to ensure they both arrive safe and sound in the post.
Add an extra engraving? We are delighted to also offer an additional engraving service so you can add a personal message to the back of your cufflinks, perfect for a date or meaningful message.
TOP TIP: Please be careful what you write in your personalisation field as we will engrave exactly what has been entered in here onto your cufflinks.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touch, our Ellie Ellie gift bag the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Rhodium plated. Rose gold colour plating. Gunmetal colour plating. Brush gold plating.
Barrel swivel fitting.
1.7 x 1.7 x 0.5cm
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail