Our beautiful rose quartz necklace has been paired with a personalised Valentines jewlerry card that has been handcrafted with love in mind.
Rose quartz is known as the crystal of unconditional love, it is said to illuminate love and feel protected against negative energy.
Let your partner know that it doesn't have to be Valentines to show how much you love one another with our necklace set.
Our limited edition necklace card has been carefully designed to be personalised with your partners name, to add that extra special touch to their Valentines Day.
Who wouldn't want a one of a kind and personal Valentines present that can be kept for many years to come.
Is it a gift?
We've got the perfect finishing touches; our Ellie Ellie gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our Ellie Ellie gift boxes are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special. Please note our gift bags come flat. *Please note, we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time.
Wish to play with the length of your necklaces, add our extenders at checkout, in gold plating or sterling silver for a layering style. Measures 13.5cm length with 4 loops.
Gold Plated pendant and chain with a heart shaped coloured crystal.
Natural Rose Quartz
Pendant: 10mm width
Chain: 18" gold plated
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail