What better way to enjoy your Halloween this year than with our free Halloween film bingo game!
Simply download and print off our bingo cards (you get 4 design but you can print off as many as you like), then choose your favourite Halloween / horror film and enjoy! Simply mark off each square when you see them on your screen.
You can choose either to celebrate getting a line, two lines, a full house or all three entirely up to you, but make sure they shout out BINGO! You can then choose a special prize for the winner.
Here is how you download your Halloween Film Bingo Game:
Please do not add free downloads to your basket with your paid for products (it confuses our systems!), but checkout with your free downloads separately - thank you!
The download is for four A4 JPEG file - no physical product will be sent out to you.
*Please note this digital download is for personal use only - commercial use is strictly prohibited. We are, however, more than happy for them to be also used in schools and educational settings.
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail