Reading 'Christmas With The....' our personalised Christmas T-Shirt is THE ultimate family Christmas T-Shirt this festive season.
Super for the whole family to wear on Christmas day if you have guests over and throughout the festive celebrations.
Made from a cotton blend our T-Shirt have a soft feel and feature a ribbed neckline designed for a relaxed fit - perfect for relaxing at home.
Suitable for men and women.
Our two models are Mike and Kate. Mike is 6' and is wearing size large. Kate is 5'3 and she is a size 12 and wearing a large.
Available in 4 different colours: Black, Red, Forest Green and Grey.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches; our Ellie Ellie gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our Ellie Ellie gift boxes are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special. Please note our gift bags come flat. *Please note, we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time
Available in sizes Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large.
Please refer to our size guide in the images for more information.
100% cotton (Grey t-shirt is 90% cotton, 10% polyester).
Machine wash 30. Do not bleach. Not recommended for Tumble Drying. Low iron on reverse. Do not dry clean
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail