A wonderful way to bring the true Christmas spirit to life with our Christmas sack of kindness, simply fill with goodies and pass it on
Get into the true Christmas spirit this year with our "Christmas Sack of Kindness" - a true act of Christmas kindness over the festive period.
Simply fill with goodies and treats such as minces pies, mulled wine, bubble bath or sweets, then leave it for someone to find and enjoy. They then have to do the same, refill and pass it on to someone else. A wonderful way to spread Christmas cheer and kindness over the festive period, a true gift that keeps giving.
Our Christmas sack of kindness is made from a traditional hessian sack and printed with the design 'you have received an xmas sack of kindness - enjoy the goodies refill and pass it on" along with a more in depth instructions tag for the recipients to know exactly what to do once they have receive the Christmas sack of kindness.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
Sack - Hessian
30 x 44 cm
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail