This fun children's Halloween jumper would make the purrrrfect cosy jumper to keep your little ones warm this autumn.
Featuring a spooky Halloween cat face on the front and a cute little fluffy tail on the back!
An ideal alternative to a traditional fancy dress costume.
Made from a cotton blend our sweatshirts have a soft feel with a fleecy lining and feature a ribbed neckline and cuffs designed for a 'relaxed' fit - perfect for relaxing at home.
Design also available on sweatshirts, jumper dresses, t-shirts, and baby rompers.
Colour combinations include black with white and black with copper.Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touch, our Ellie Ellie Turquoise Pillow Box is the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
50% cotton, 50% polyester.
Machine wash 30. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low heat. Low iron. Do not dry clean.
Our model Echo is 3 years old and is wearing a size XS (3-4 yr).
Available in kids sizes:
XS (3-4 yrs)
S (5-6 yrs)
M (7-8 yrs)
L (9-11 yrs)
Please refer to our size guide for more information
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail