Our spooky and stylish unisex Halloween cat face sweatshirt (complete with tail on the back!) is perfect for this years Halloween celebrations.
Our stylish Halloween jumper features a friendly cat face on a black adult unisex sweatshirt, with a matching tail on the back. The perfect Halloween must-have for anyone hosting a spooky party or a more casual outfit whilst out pumpkin picking or trick or treating.
Black with white cat face and tail design.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
Available in sizes: S, M, L, XL (please see our size guide)
80% cotton 20% polyester.
Wash at 40 degrees, do not tumble dry, iron on the reverse.
Model is 5'7 and a size 10. She is wearing a size S.
Please refer to our size guide for more information
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail