Our glow in the dark boo! Halloween children's jumpers are the perfect sweatshirts for your little ones to wear this Halloween.
Ideal for wearing to a Halloween party or trick-or-treating.
Made from a cotton blend our sweatshirts have a soft feel with a fleecy lining and feature a ribbed neckline and cuffs designed for a 'relaxed' fit - perfect for relaxing at home.
Design also available on sweatshirts, tote bags, t-shirts, jumper dresses, pet clothing, baby rompers and bibs.
Designed and printed by Ellie Ellie in Sussex.
Colour combinations include black with white, black with glow in the dark design and green with white.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touch, our Ellie Ellie Navy Pillow Box is the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
50% cotton, 50% polyester.
Machine wash 30 degrees. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low heat. Low iron. Do not dry clean.
Our model Echo is 3 years old and is wearing a size XS (3-4 yr).
Available in kids sizes:
XS (3-4 yr)
S (5-6 yr)
M (7-8 yr)
L (9-11 yrs)
Please refer to our size guide for more information
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail