Do you know a special teaching assistant? Our cards are the perfect way to give them a special thank you this end of term
Our cards features an original artwork in colourful pencil crayons reading 'Behind every great teacher is a great teaching assistant' a heartfelt message for any hard working TA.
A thoughtful thank you card that any teaching assistant would be proud to have on their mantle piece or desk to remind them everyday how appreciated they are.
Blank inside for your own message.*
Comes with a white envelope.
*Please note, we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time.
Design also available on a mug, coaster and magnet, please use to drop down menus to select.
300gsm uncoated card
114 MM X 162MM
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail