Celebrate a baby's first Christmas with our fun personalised baby's first Christmas decoration, personalised with your choice of name and year or date.
Our baby's first Christmas decoration features a beautiful illustration featuring Father Christmas and his reindeer, along with your choice of name and year - a wonderful way to celebrate the special moment of a baby's first Christmas.
A wonderful Christmas decoration to bring our year after year to put on your Christmas tree or to decorate the home.
Add a special message to the back of your decoration? We are delighted to also offer the additional service of adding a personal message to the back of your decoration, perfect a personal message.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
Decoration - aluminium.
Ribbon - Polyester
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail