Inspired by the catchy viral song "Baby Shark" these Christmas jumpers are perfect for the sharks of the family.
Designed and printed by Ellie Ellie in Sussex (UK) our Christmas jumpers are a cheeky play on the viral song 'baby shark, do do do do do do'. Featuring a friendly shark with a Christmas hat singing 'ho ho ho ho ho ho'.
A fun gift for anyone who can't get the song out of their heads! Available in Mummy, Daddy, Grandma and Grandpa Shark designs. You can also add on a children's 'baby shark' design for a mini me set. (also available as a separate listing if you want to buy more than one).
Made from a cotton blend our sweatshirts have a soft feel with a fleecy lining and feature a ribbed neckline and cuffs designed for a relaxed 'boyfriend' fit - perfect for Christmas jumper day.
Available in 4 different colours; red with a white design, grey with red, black with copper or navy with gold.
Adult sizes: S, M, L or XL, Unisex Style.
Children's sizes; XS (3-4 years), S (5-6 years), M (7-8 years) and L (9-11 years), Unisex Style.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touch, our Ellie Ellie Pillow Box is the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
This site and product is not sponsored, endorsed, approved or licensed by the Baby Shark® group.
50% cotton, 50% polyester.
Machine wash 30. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low heat. Low iron. Do not dry clean.
Recommended sizes for men: S (chest 34-36"), M (chest 38-40"), L (chest 42-44"), XL (chest 46-48")
Recommended sizes for women: S - UK 8-10, M - UK 12-14, L - UK 16-18, XL - UK 20
Recommended sizes for Children: XS (3-4 yrs), S (5-6 yrs), M (7-8 yrs), L (9-11 yrs)
Please refer to our size guide for more information
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail